Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Finally moved to Nashville  (Read 2767 times)

SpottedTail

• Spotted Tail Productions
Finally moved to Nashville
« on: August 23, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
Well I finally arrived in Nashville. Finished up my season in FL and moved up here after a short week trip to Jackson Hole. Trying to get situated and get my routine with school work, etc. but I'm looking forward to getting out on the water up here. Anyone looking for company, please let me know. I'll have my flats boat up here as soon as I find a place to keep it.

icthus

• FishHead
Re: Finally moved to Nashville
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:24:10 PM »
Welcome to TN.  It takes about 10 years to getting use to not living near salt.  I heading upto the Caney Sat. call me if you want a lift. 351-8444.

Icthus

Well take the riverhawk.
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

SpottedTail

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 09:16:29 AM »
No offense to Nashville or TN, but I hope that I dont ever have to live 10 years away from the salt !

Im out of town the next few weekends, but would be interested in fishing at some point up on the Caney. I'll send you a private message, Icthus.

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 06:13:36 PM »
Welcome to Nashville!! What part of town are you in?

Would love to fish with you sometime. I just got a Supreme with a jet and can always use another boat partner.

Best,
Steve
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 11:37:22 PM »
Welcome from me too SpottedTail! Hope you enjoy your new digs.

I've enjoyed your posts. Never been to the salt for fishing myself, but one of these days.

I'm in Montana for the summer but when I get back, I'd also like to hook up.

I'm sure you have figured out by now there's a great bunch of guys on this board. Those two guys that posted above me are a couple of the best. Fishing with guys like them will have you dialed in here in no time.
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

SpottedTail

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 08:41:27 AM »

Would love to fish with you sometime. I just got a Supreme with a jet and can always use another boat partner.

Best,
Steve

Steve -

Im living over in Green Hills. Still overhauling my 6-12 wt rods from the summer season in the salt, but they'll be itching for some action soon. Also have my lighter aresenal for some trout.

SpottedTail

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 08:42:33 AM »
Welcome from me too SpottedTail! Hope you enjoy your new digs.

I've enjoyed your posts. Never been to the salt for fishing myself, but one of these days.

I'm in Montana for the summer but when I get back, I'd also like to hook up.

I'm sure you have figured out by now there's a great bunch of guys on this board. Those two guys that posted above me are a couple of the best. Fishing with guys like them will have you dialed in here in no time.

Thanks Ron. We'll have to wet a line sometime.

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 08:45:32 AM »

Best,
Steve

Steve -

Im living over in Green Hills. Still overhauling my 6-12 wt rods from the summer season in the salt, but they'll be itching for some action soon. Also have my lighter aresenal for some trout.

I am in Green Hills as well. Once you are settled we will head out.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Mike Hill

• Fishless
  • Mike - the OTHER Mike!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 08:03:25 AM »
I'm in Green Hills also (well almost - East Woodmont Blvd) but work in Brentwood.  If anybody wants to float sometime - I have to use my kick boat sometime - it would make my wife happy!

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 09:37:06 AM »
I am down near Lipscomb. Would love to float or take a run in my boat.

Shoot me a PM and let's set something up.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum