Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Logging in  (Read 1649 times)

David L. Darnell

• FishHead
  • Insane Trout Bum
    • my site
Logging in
« on: October 02, 2007, 02:50:41 PM »
When I log in and then leave the site and come right back I have to log in, even if I click the stay logged in button.

I can go to this one and I'm always logged in http://www.itinerantangler.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

??? am I doing anything wrong or are any setting incorrect?

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Logging in
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
Do you have it set to save your password?

You may want to delete just the cookie for this site and try again. Sounds like a corrupt cookie issue.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Mike Hill

• Fishless
  • Mike - the OTHER Mike!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 04:48:57 PM »
I have the same "problem".  No matter if I check always on, or whatever, everytime I leave the site, I have to log in again.  My password is saved in foxfire, but doesn't seem to be saved on the board for automatic log-in.  A couple of weeks ago, I tried the cookie delete route and it didn't seem to help.  Wonder if there is some setting on our profile or something that we need to do, or maybe it is foxfire?  I'll have to try IE.

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 07:43:36 PM »
Mike, I use Firefox for everything but my work with SAP as their portal is finicky. You may try a full cache and cookie kill.

I looked at what I can on your account and it looks good. When Mike has a moment, he can look deeper than me.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »
I don't see what could be the problem David. I'll pass it on th Jay when I talk to him.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956