Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Just like that  (Read 326 times)

icthus

• FishHead
Just like that
« on: March 23, 2023, 02:05:49 PM »
Went out and waded a flat close to the house during lunch today.  I walked half of it and no luck, I got onto some white sand and I could see a school of reds that were just hanging out.  Made many cast, had a handful of them swim to my bait and turn just before eating it.  I changed colors sizes and nothing.  Waded back to my car and saw a group of mullet swimming around.  Made a couple cast and got a thump.  I kept looking, and sure enough another group of reds were mixed in.  Saw one on the outside of the group bounced it in front of him a couple times and he hammered it.  Nice to finally catch a slot red, even nicer to be having redfish on the half shell for Friday dinner.   

Hope all the pals are well,
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"