Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Roll Call - Get Together  (Read 9084 times)

Racer X

Re: Roll Call - Get Together
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »
I'm gonna have to come over some other time, Jarrod.  Too much to do here.  I do want to get over there to fish with you, though.  You're always welcome here, bud.  ;)

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 11:27:09 PM »
I would like to be added to the list for the campout if there is room for another...  I would arrive around 8 - 9pm Fri. so don't count on me for dinner.   Would love to meet up with you guys, though!

Thanks,

Todd

"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 05:19:02 AM »
Todd, got you added to the list!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 07:00:04 AM »
heck, they might remember to start dinner around 8 or 9, it may woundup being drank, it could be out right scary, i don't know if i wanna stay or not, i may drop the tailgate, hit the gas, throw the firewood out before anyone knows what happened 8)
I'll be doing good to get there by 7 PM myself.

Grumpy

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2008, 08:59:50 AM »
it sounds like we're heading into a scene from "Apocalypse Now"...   :D :D :D

I'll be the guy driving up in the 20-yr old GMC Jimmy (the fish truck) that's missing most of the paint, has a cracked windshield, and only one door works - don't be scared, I do not play the banjo...
 8)

"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

Gofisher

• FishHead
  • "Sometimes I just don't pay attention!"
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2008, 09:34:09 AM »
Count on two more Friday. Kylmc (from E TN) and myself will be attending. We're trying to get a plan together for where to fish Saturday. Let me know what we can bring.
"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Gierach

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »
Todd, got you added to the list!

Thanks!  Will you email or PM directions or are they posted around here somewhere?

Looking forward to it,

Todd

tazelaar

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2008, 01:35:41 PM »
Count me in for Saturday evening & Sunday. 

Let me know if there's anything I can contribute. 

Curtis Martin

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »
There should be enough firewood there to last you guys a night or two. Hope ya'll enjoy it. I gotta work all weekend.

Curtis

Oh yeah I almost forgot: There is a tree down across betty's boat ramp and I didn't have a chainsaw with me. I did put in a call to TWRA but somebody might want to bring one, and a chain to pull with :o

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »
I have tow straps.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

jarrod white

• Jdub
  • Global Moderator
  • "I live because I fish, I work because I have to."
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »
There should be enough firewood there to last you guys a night or two. Hope ya'll enjoy it. I gotta work all weekend.

Curtis

Oh yeah I almost forgot: There is a tree down across betty's boat ramp and I didn't have a chainsaw with me. I did put in a call to TWRA but somebody might want to bring one, and a chain to pull with :o
Thanks for the heads up on the tree, I will be sure to have a chainsaw in the truck ;D
 Thanks for the firewood, sorry you cant be there :'( We will get together real soon and wet a line. ;)
I just don't care!

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 04:15:58 PM »
Hey RM we'll be up late so stop by when you get off. Thanks again for the contribution.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
Jarrod, if that tree hasn't been removed, we can drop my boat on Friday on and go remove it.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Mike Hill

• Fishless
  • Mike - the OTHER Mike!
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2008, 08:48:56 AM »
20-yr old GMC Jimmy (the fish truck) that's missing most of the paint, has a cracked windshield, and only one door works - don't be scared, I do not play the banjo...
 8)

Sounds like a truck I used to have that I drove for 15 years.  Cracked windshield, most of the paint peeled off the roof and hood, and had to use a bungee cord to hold the door closed.  My daughter couldn't wait until I got rid of that truck :D

Gofisher

• FishHead
  • "Sometimes I just don't pay attention!"
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »
I have tow straps.

You have dirty tow straps... ;) ;D
"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Gierach