Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Nothing but Tail Lights (Hey Mike)  (Read 1289 times)

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Nothing but Tail Lights (Hey Mike)
« on: November 06, 2006, 01:57:36 PM »
Got my other chores done and went to work trying to track down why the tail lights on the trailer don't work.

Got the test light/probe and started checking. Turns out there isn't power to the plug for that circuit. Sugar Callous pulled up as I was trying to use the owner's manual for the truck to find out if it was fused or breakered. That's when I had to wrap things up before I got to check fuses or circuit breakers.

Looking in the owner's manual for my truck, there are fuses in the cab for the trailer turn signals. The fuse for the trailer running lights are under the hood in another fuse panel.

I'm assuming the lights on the trailer are just fine, just like Mike said, and that the problem lies in the truck. Maybe I can look it over more tonight. Never saw a vehicle with so many fuse panels and fuses. 3 panels in all. I guess technology is grand.

Bought a boat cover and now have moved the R-Hawk into the back yard. It sure looks sad out there. It really loved it in the garage, but the truck was getting really jealous.

Mike-Does that TM mount quick disconnect? It would make the cover fit tighter if it came off easily, however I'm not going to spend thirty minutes removing and replacing the TM if it's a bolt on affair.
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

MikeA

• Administrator
Re: Nothing but Tail Lights (Hey Mike)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 03:19:32 PM »
Good deal. YOu can buy a quick disconnect for that motor for about $40.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956