Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Firefox log in problem  (Read 3364 times)

TheYiman

Firefox log in problem
« on: April 01, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
I logged into the site from work yesterday.  When I got home and went to get on the board it wanted me to log in again.  I usually just leave it on forever, but having used the site from work this changed my status.  Now, when I go to log in, the site tells me there is an error and that I need to check my cookie settings.  I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser at home, but I also have Internet Explorer.  I can log in via Internet Explorer, but not Firefox.  I prefer to use Firefox over IE because IE is SO SLOW!

Help!? Anyone know what I need to do to my cookies on Firefox to log in again?

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Firefox log in problem
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
What version of FF are you using? I use FF at work for personal browsing and don't have this issue coming the house and work.

Might want to blow cookies away and start over. Sounds like a cookie corruption issue.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

TheYiman

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
Thanks Steve.  That got it done.  I'm not the most computer savvy person...

Curtis Martin

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 06:59:07 PM »
When I use firefox and click login, the board wont come up. I have to hit the refresh button at the top for it to go through. Awkwardly, I have to do the same to logout.

I don't stay logged in, no telling what my kids might read on here  :o

fairweatherfish

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 01:00:44 PM »
Glad you got your problem fixed. I was having tons of trouble with Firefox a while back and switched to Chrome.  No problems since the switch.  Unless you are running some software that is browser dependent, I'd recommend Chrome.