Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Korkers  (Read 8979 times)

toddro

• FishHead
Re: Korkers
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 10:56:14 AM »
I have a new motto  ;D buy cheap , and buy often !

Ugh!!!   :-X
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 12:38:36 PM »
Looks like Ari @ Korkers is going to take care of me and replace my Chromes with a pair of Whitehorse boots.  I'm glad they stood behind their top-line product.  I really feel like a $200 boot that is properly cared for and not abused should last more than 2.5 years...
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 02:27:04 PM »
Looks like Ari @ Korkers is going to take care of me and replace my Chromes with a pair of Whitehorse boots.  I'm glad they stood behind their top-line product.  I really feel like a $200 boot that is properly cared for and not abused should last more than 2.5 years...

Excellent news.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »
Lol-
I am sorry Pal, whatever makes your world turn.  I am still looking for some pics too.

-Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »
Ari is a good guy, always enjoy conversations with him.

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 04:53:59 PM »
I throw mine where ever I happen to be when they come off. Simms G3's going on 5 or 6 years now. I've had to reglue (Goof Off) the felt once. bomb proof.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Fred Mertz

• FishHead
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »
Toddro,

My Korker Chromes just died a quick death.
Did you just call a number off their website to get the replacements?

Fred