Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Politics forum  (Read 3134 times)

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
Politics forum
« on: September 30, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »
Enough is enough. Take it somewhere else.

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
Re: Politics forum
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 03:21:21 PM »
Hey, that offends me!

Too many awnry cooped up fisherman here...gotta get out and do some fall fishing..

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »
Did I miss something?
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 07:57:03 PM »
Hey, that offends me!

Too many awnry cooped up fisherman here...gotta get out and do some fall fishing..

I was trying to sound smart assed and sarcastic to lighten things up, but that context looks like I was being a douche, sorry.

Bet this heavy rain up here will pick up the Muskie bite.

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 08:33:14 PM »
Hey Travis! I watched a movie about hiking the PCT last night and my heart longed for East TN and the back country in the park. Damn I miss that place.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 08:46:57 PM »
We're taking our new (used) camping trailer to Townsend tomorrow to camp and hang out with our friends and their 2 sons. It'll be raining quite heavy, but we may still try out a few shorter trails in the park if the weather cooperates.  Any suggestions?  Places not to miss?

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 10:14:08 PM »
Chimney tops if you've never done it for sure. Charlie's bunion is a good one as is alum cave to Laconte.

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 10:16:46 AM »
Did I miss something?

We were having a lively discussion & someone must have gotten ugly, missed it to.

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 10:25:39 AM »
I think it was the one about Gays...
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 03:11:56 PM »
I think it was just me and Grump mostly... But I didn't think it had gotten ugly.... If so, My Apologies!  8)
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 03:54:19 PM »
I think it was just me and Grump mostly... But I didn't think it had gotten ugly.... If so, My Apologies!  8)

It wasn't ugly at all. Friends can argue and disagree.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

David L. Darnell

• FishHead
  • Insane Trout Bum
    • my site
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 09:59:37 AM »
Chimney tops if you've never done it for sure. Charlie's bunion is a good one as is alum cave to Laconte.

on top of Chimney Tops is where I got down on one knee and got myself engaged to my wife, I canceled a backcountry trout trip to go on a blind date with her