Holy Crap...Look at all these other forum sections! ~ "Gordie" > Volunteer Work And Conservation Topics

Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing in Alabama

(1/2) > >>

Yoda:
Hello all,
As of March 1st 2016 Alabama has been named as it's own region. And I have been made the regional Coordinator. We presently have programs in Huntsville, Cullman, Mobile, and a new program starting this month in Birmingham! We also have a couple of programs that have started and "fizzled out" one in Auburn and one in Orange Beach, we looking for new program leads for these programs as well as volunteers and veteran participants. I would also like to start some new programs around the state. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in joining one of our programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmvmQ-q5aM

Steve H:
Nice work and congratulations for the growth!!

Phil Landry:
Yoda,

How goes it in Alabama?  I just got labeled DRC for TN Valley a few weeks ago. 

Yoda:

--- Quote from: Phil Landry on March 03, 2017, 12:34:05 AM ---Yoda,

How goes it in Alabama?  I just got labeled DRC for TN Valley a few weeks ago.

--- End quote ---

It's going very well! We are about to have our first Regional Training in June! I need to get in touch with Russ and see what Y'all did for yours, I hear it was GREAT!!!

Phil Landry:
I've been to the last two TN Valley training seminars, this year's was good.  Next weekend I'm going up to HQ for RC training... you been to that one yet? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version