Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: SUP for sale!  (Read 2348 times)

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
SUP for sale!
« on: March 04, 2017, 09:54:23 AM »
Imagine Rapidfire for sale. $250.

Amazingly stable SUP, fantastic for riverine fly fishing. Capable of substantial whitewater (if you wear a helmet, pads, and lash down everything really well first!).

#47, 117” x 36” x 6.” Some dings and scratches.

Handles folks up to #250 pretty well. 

For full disclosure, this is NOT the boat that made the Great Drag of 2013; that was donated to a biological station that I occasionally teach at. My wife and I originally bought a pair of these, and she has switched over to entirely flatwater SUP. I have switched over to my inflatable.

Comes with considerable mojo. She will be missed, but will hopefully have a whole new series of adventures ahead of her.

MikeA

• Administrator
Re: SUP for sale!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
I'll take it
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Bfish

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 06:08:00 PM »
last pic….is that jarod's knee?

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 12:08:30 AM »
Amazingly stable SUP, fantastic for riverine fly fishing. Capable of substantial whitewater (if you wear a helmet, pads, and lash down everything really well first!).

LOL!!! I can vouch for ALL of this....well except the really stable part, it's Dave that's really stable.....Well...let's say he has really good balance...and a set of balls he needs a Wheelbarrow to haul around!!!! ALWAYS an adventure with Dr. Dave!!!!!
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 08:36:31 AM »
Pfff. You must have missed the float (the one involving certain board members using their shirt as a sail...) where I turned around to do something and stepped right off the side of the board... at least no gear was lost.

TheYiman

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 11:47:47 AM »
Pfff. You must have missed the float (the one involving certain board members using their shirt as a sail...) where I turned around to do something and stepped right off the side of the board... at least no gear was lost.

HAHA!  That was a fun float.