Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Anybody going to Shoals Fest? Isbell/DBT/Lucinda/SLOBBERBONE/Centro-Matic...  (Read 745 times)

jladdsmith

Florence Al, McFarland Park on the river- October 2nd-3rd. 

Slobberbone and DBT.  I'm 24 again.

Centro-Matic reunion?  DBT with Isbell again? 

You know good and damn well they are gonna do at least Farewell Transmission and Danko/Manuel

I'm gonna say it twice: 

SLOBBERBONE

Slobberbone!

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
I'll be travelling or else I might head to that.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

jladdsmith

Jason's put together a big Bill for this one.  I'm a big fan of Lucinda and her Father, Miller Williams.  I hope she's able to keep on giving of her talent after the stroke.  She says "I can still sing my ass off!"  That's good enough for me. 

The Coviid restrictions- I'm proud of the guy for taking a stand.  I just don't understand the argument for not taking a vaccination.  Let that rest on past pages and signs.  Pull the stops out- let it unwind....

Never seen Slobberbone or Centro-Matic live.  I'm hoping like all shit that McFarland Park, being owned by the City of Florence doesn't somehow kill a fantastic couple of days of incredible music in the perfect place overlooking the TN River in Muscle Shoals, AL.  My stepdad recorded there, fwiw.  Big Ben Atkins.

Back to Slobberbone- I neglected my little PanFish Special 16 Bass Tracker and it slipped off the front block, filled up with water and froze nose down twice into a solid block of ice.  I'd undermounted a little Sony CD head unit.  Come thaw, It wouldn't eject EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT WAS RIGHT WAS WRONG TODAY and I loved the machine for it.  So many good times on the lake with just that. 

Ten Minutes to Meltdown...

That is all.  Go away!

fairweatherfish

It’s been a while since I’ve been to McFarland Park. I do love Lucinda and I’m happy she is able to get out and perform. I don’t think I’ll be making it to the show. My dear wife of 45 years is having some health issues and I won’t be wandering much from her side in the immediate future. Hope you have a blast.

MikeA

• Administrator
Sorry to hear about your wife. 45 years is a blessing. Prayers for you two.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

fairweatherfish

Thanks. She is a dear.