Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Don't Waste You Time!!  (Read 4211 times)

Jack Hise

Don't Waste You Time!!
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »
Unless you like catching 5-6" trout don't waste your time or gas coming to the Duck!  I fished Courtner's today while 2 friends drifted from the dam to past the second bridge.  Trout were few, far between and dinks! 
On the plus side there were few fishermen (I had Courtner's to myself).  The weather was somewhat windy but warm.  The water temp was in the high 40's and clear.
At leasr I got my string pulled a few times!

wm1

Re: Don't Waste You Time!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »
Jack,
I have driven a whole lot farther for a whole lot less. Sounds like a pretty nice outing to me.
Thanks for posting.
Wm

Eastwood

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »
ive been told that about alot of rivers and gone and pulled 20" plus fish..fishings never a waste of time, theres always suprises
never break two laws at once

MikeA

• Administrator
  • https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 09:13:12 AM »
When I come to the Duck it won't be for Trout.  ;)
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

countryflyfisher

• fishing water noone talks about
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »
well I have an idea of what you hit the duck for and boy on the right days it is more fun than should be allowed
The more I fish the more I realize it isn t about the fishing.  The older I get the more I realize it is about the moments God has hand crafted just for me. 

countryflyfisher

Tbam

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 12:04:10 PM »
Good thing we do alot of canoe ank kayak floating here....Sights can be nice