Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Can't see the picture.  (Read 2607 times)

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Can't see the picture.
« on: March 06, 2006, 04:30:41 PM »
I am unable to view the attached picture in Mike's post about the Smallmouth/Muskie report.

I get this :  An Error Has Occurred!
It seems that you are not allowed to download or view attachments on this board. 

EDIT: The thread is this one. http://trophyfishingtn.com/smf/index.php?topic=3.0
Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."

JayA

• Administrator
Re: Can't see the picture.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 06:10:21 PM »
Ron,

I have fixed the permission problem.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Jay

Mike,

I sent you an Email with the details for the groups you created regarding the permissions.

Jay

RonS

• My Blackfoot name is "Dances Without Fish"
  • FishHead
  • Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Re: Can't see the picture.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 10:15:20 AM »
Thanks Jay, I can see clearly now.

Yesterday, I was at the bottom. I was at the bottom of a valley, in the river. Then my eyes hiked up the mountains to the snow capped peaks. I thought, "When I am at this lowest place I can be, standing in a river, everything is looking up."