Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: November trip to Washington State  (Read 1047 times)

toddro

• FishHead
November trip to Washington State
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:39:31 AM »
Anyone ever head up to Wash State in November?  I'd be curious to know where you've fished.

I usually take a trip up there every Sept. and I absolutely love it, but I am going to be delayed by a few months this year.  From what I hear, coho and chum salmon are big in Nov. with steelhead, dollies, and pink salmon in good numbers as well. 

I signed up for a trip with this guy for a group trip he runs on the Skagit, one of the most beautiful rivers I have ever seen - should be fun if I can dodge the rain, he's supposed to be the best guide in the area for this kind of fishing...

http://www.flyfishsteelhead.com/skagitfallsalm.htm
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead