Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fly Fishing General Discussion / Everglades and hwy 41
« Last post by icthus on January 25, 2024, 06:54:35 PM »
Fished the glades today from land and it was not good.  Went pretty far south to where we ran out of water.  A lot of gators only saw one micro tarpon. Peacocks are beginning to make their beds but no takers today. Fished with a man who has been my mentor for the last 19 years.  Lucky to have people like that in my life. 

Pals- keep pal-ing on,
Pal

Ps… in all my years of fishing that area I have never seen so many semi trucks, dump trucks, and cars.  Seems like everywhere in the south that place is blowing up as well. 
General Discussion / Re: Happy Thanksgiving pals
« Last post by MikeA on November 24, 2023, 04:08:39 PM »
Happy thanksgiving pal
General Discussion / Happy Thanksgiving pals
« Last post by icthus on November 24, 2023, 07:31:42 AM »
Hope all is well,
Made it to the keys this past week.  I could live there tomorrow if I knew how to generate enough income for my family to survive. A beautiful part of the country.   

To all the Pals,
Cheers….

Pal
Buy Sell or Trade / Re: G3 1860 CCJ Deluxe for sale
« Last post by heathyoung on November 17, 2023, 09:14:23 AM »
Thank you sir. I really need to sell and make room for the new one.
Buy Sell or Trade / Re: G3 1860 CCJ Deluxe for sale
« Last post by icthus on November 13, 2023, 09:43:17 AM »
Good looking rig….
Buy Sell or Trade / G3 1860 CCJ Deluxe for sale
« Last post by heathyoung on November 12, 2023, 11:27:03 AM »
2015 G3 1860 CCJ Deluxe
1860 CCJ DLX. One owner. This boat has always been dealer serviced.

115/80 Yamaha Jet..... Impeller and Ring are in great shape.

OnBoard MinnKota Charger, I-Pilot Link Terrova Trolling Motor, (2) 8' Sportsman II power poles, Deck Hand 40 anchor

$19,500.00

Please call or text for more info. 423-667-2984
General Discussion / Re: a fall bite
« Last post by icthus on October 27, 2023, 02:56:34 PM »
I would love that….

Went out today for a few hours.  One red and pushed a big snook.  Got a lean and refusal.

Cheers Pal
Pal
General Discussion / Re: a fall bite
« Last post by grumpy on October 26, 2023, 12:28:01 PM »
Me & Glenn need to come down there & aggravate you.
General Discussion / a fall bite
« Last post by icthus on October 20, 2023, 05:46:40 PM »
Went south out of the home ramp, wind less then 5 knots, and a below average tide.  I fished a flat close to the house I rarely hit, and pushed 3 snook off that were over 40"s.  I called a bunch of pals and all were caught up in something else.  Given someone polling on the back of the boat, probably could have gotten a couple eats.  I did up getting a 20 plus " snook, a few trout, and missed a stud snook.  Its going to blow for the next 7 days.  Go figure, I am home next week.  All the pals, being pals, keep palling around. 

hard to think its been 10 years...
Have a great weekend,
Pal
General Discussion / friday tugs
« Last post by icthus on October 02, 2023, 09:59:10 AM »
Took the day off friday, a king tide and light winds.  Went out fished a pretty familiar sport.  Missed two reds off the bat, went 20 min and no hits.  Worked the mangroves into a sandy spot.  I had a good feeling, 3rd cast and hooked up  with a rat red.  Pushed further north, landed a 26" red, and 10 minutes later got another 22" red.  Glad the wife was on the boat, able to keep a couple and have a tasty dinner.

The water is starting to cool, mackerel should be pushing through soon,

Enjoy the week Pals

Pal
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10