Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Aww....  (Read 251 times)

jladdsmith

Aww....
« on: February 06, 2018, 08:26:52 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYGIU1w9p_k

Only guy missing is Hank Parker.

I read that big catalog back to front and the other way around till I wore it out.  $4.25/hr bagging groceries to save up for that 80 million modulus (lol) Pro Qualifier rod and then a BPS Belly Boat.  Dad took me and my little brother to the Mecca in Springfield in 1993 I think.  I still have my Pro Qualifier rods, still have my Lightning rods too :).  Rick Clunn wrote a little note to Daiwa and signed it for me, and said send it to this address and they'll fix it for you.  I had tried to fix the magnets inside my PR1-5Bi with superglue and it stuck too fast.  So I tried nail polish remover and it melted the whole thing.  Who am I without my MagForce? 

All that said, those boats (and I own one) were the Bayliner of the day.  It's a finance boat. 

Steve Howard

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Aww....
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 11:22:48 AM »
Takes me back to Saturday mornings on ESPN watching fishing shows.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

TFTN Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 01:18:58 PM »
Cool. I like Tracker boats.
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~Thoreau

jladdsmith

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 09:20:52 PM »
Well, I don't have much respect for them doing the Force and Tracker motors.  That's just un-Merc and un-Johnson.

We need a "nostalgia and otherwise just good ole stories"  section on here.

Bfish

• FishHead
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 10:06:11 PM »
So I eat 3 dogs, can I still get a Tracker if I only eat 2 dogs? :D

jladdsmith

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 10:25:43 PM »
FU, Pony Boy!  Am I getting this right?  If I'm wrong, you can have my Pocket Fisherman.  You pay postage.  It's got mojo on it.  In places.