Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Caney 12/7 (Friday)  (Read 3020 times)

toddro

• FishHead
Caney 12/7 (Friday)
« on: December 06, 2012, 07:05:05 PM »
Looking to head out and float dam to Happy on Friday.  Looking for a shuttle, anyone else going to be out?  We could park high / park low and make it happen...

Cheers,

Todd
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

Travis C.

Re: Caney 12/7 (Friday)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 07:13:23 PM »
I know I won't be able to on Friday but could be post or pm me how it went.

Planning on fishing Sunday and right now thinking with rain a streamer kind of day.

dbradyh

• FishHead
  • bhaston
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 09:33:09 PM »
I would, but I have a 3 or 4 hour meeting on then...................... can't wait.

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 09:02:37 AM »
I think you need to call in sick, Brady...  ;)
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead