Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Dale's Pale Ale  (Read 2380 times)

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Dale's Pale Ale
« on: June 05, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
Been enjoying Dale's Pale Ale lately. Really nice hops and smooth taste. Finishes well too, plus it comes in cans for ease of enjoyment.  :D
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Glenn Hawkins

• FishHead
Re: Dale's Pale Ale
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 02:04:43 PM »
You should give me call so I can stop by and help you drink a couple after work. ;D

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 03:56:55 PM »
I only have a couple left so you will have to drink them and I will have the Double Agent IPL.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 02:41:04 PM »
I got an email today that said all of the Dale's is on sale at Frugal McDougal.  Not sure of their prices though, and I have found many places will match Frugal's price if you print the email and bring it to the store.  FYI...
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »
best pale out there.

hands down,
pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"