Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Musky stocking schedule 2006.  (Read 2094 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Musky stocking schedule 2006.
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »
Found this over at LRO. There has been some question as to whether they are still stocked in the state. Here's the answer. Gota love our folks over at TWRA!

http://www.tnfish.org/MuskyMeltonHillLakeTennessee_TWRA/files/MuskyStatewideStocking1953_2006.pdf
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Musky stocking schedule 2006.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 07:09:03 AM »
That would be all the answers you need to start the hunt. Now they just have to grow!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 12:01:09 PM »
Can we please get the plate number of the stocking truck to ensure we follow the correct vehicle?  I believe one should list which lakes/rivers are being stocked, however, I do not agree with sharing the time and day of which they are going to do it.  When you do that, I am sure all have seen there is a blue million people out there catching them right off the bat, not even giving them a chance to swim away.  Assinine!!!!!!!!  In Fl they have started a stocking program to bring back the reds that were lost when there were no limits, and to my knowledge they do not tell where and when they are realsing the fish. 

Once again are gov't doing things the right way,

Icthus
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 01:16:01 PM »
Not sure I follow Craig, this is from 06 and dosen't list 07 stockings plus it dosen't give dates. Also these are stocked as fingerling so I don't think you would enjoy catching or eating them either. 

Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 01:22:35 PM »
Mike, do you know the range column means?
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum