Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Craft Brewed  (Read 2410 times)

dbradyh

• FishHead
  • bhaston
Craft Brewed
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:02:59 AM »
Holy smokes! A great place to try good beer..... just getting in a few minutes after midnight.
http://craftbrewednashville.com

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Craft Brewed
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 06:13:51 AM »
Haven't been yet but I have heard good things. That building was a dry cleaner for as long as I remember.

I will be heading there this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

toddro

• FishHead
Re: Craft Brewed
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 03:47:37 PM »
I love Craft Brewed!  Great place!  Also, Thew Filling Station next to Edley's on 12 South.  A mini-growler can be filled for 5 bucks, and it equates to about 3 beers - 3 quality beers.  I am not a big fan of the full-sized growlers, as they always seem to go flat on me.  But I can drink a mini in 2 evenings and it tastes great.
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 05:00:23 PM »
The Green Flash IPA at Craft Brewed is slammin!

They also have a great section for home brew - getting really close to buying a kit and giving it a try!   ::)
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

MidTNKayakAngler

• Kayak Fishing Aficionado
    • Kayak Fishing Unleashed
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »
Went to Craft Brewed a week and a half ago for my wife's birthday. Well we started at the Black Abby, then Craft Brewed, and ended up at Urban Grub.

At Craft Brewed I had the Stoudts Oktoberfest, Czann's Old School IPA, and Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout. We picked up Flying Dog Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout < this stuff is awesome. Also picked up some Narragansett Imperial Bohemian Pilsner which is pretty good.

At The Black Abby we had two samplers, and I liked The Rose the best.

At Urban Grub I enjoyed a Lion Stout, but the time before I had the Pork Slap and it was great.

I run a kayak fishing series out of Nashville and last week one of my anglers brought be a Ten Fidy by Oskar Blues and it made a great dinner.

Jeremy