Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Fly snatcher from a while back, ready for the first frost 😁
« Last post by Steve H on September 21, 2022, 09:12:21 AM »
Nice fish! Keep posting them pictures.
General Discussion / Re: Fly snatcher from a while back, ready for the first frost 😁
« Last post by MikeA on September 20, 2022, 12:04:17 PM »
Good to hear from ya. Nice fish! It's time to start getting that gear prepped!
General Discussion / Re: Geese?
« Last post by MikeA on September 20, 2022, 12:03:14 PM »
I see them in the spring lots of places mating. But after that they seem to disappear till I start to see the flying V's.
General Discussion / Geese?
« Last post by Grouse on September 20, 2022, 10:22:29 AM »
Figured it's worth asking here, as anyone on here has spent many years on the water. I'm an avid waterfowler and I love decoying geese. Just thought I'd see if anyone here can think of any rivers/lakes they've been on that seemed to have quite a bit of them around. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
General Discussion / Fly snatcher from a while back, ready for the first frost 😁
« Last post by Grouse on September 20, 2022, 10:17:47 AM »
Beautiful boatside eat. It's amazing how fast they can move when they send it. Been leaving them alone while it's been hot but can't wait to get back on them. After I put a few deer in the freezer of course.
General Discussion / Re: Weekend fishing
« Last post by Steve H on September 19, 2022, 07:30:26 AM »
Sounds, well, fun! Glad you got out with your son.
General Discussion / Weekend fishing
« Last post by icthus on September 18, 2022, 11:58:12 AM »
Pal Jr and I went out yesterday, mistake- never go on the weekend. We caught nothing, had two bites and fought boat traffic most of the day.  Did finally get up north and found clear water.  We talked about swimming and up on the island was a 5’ alligator.  We were in a brackish area, 10 minutes later a 6’ bull shark is crashing mullet. 

Good times with the boy, but a little to much life to swim there. 

Have a great week,
Pal
General Saltwater Board / It’s long but a really interesting video
« Last post by MikeA on September 03, 2022, 09:40:55 AM »
Stories from the Apalachicola: An Endangered River

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wS3khwVxG5I&t=2156sM
General Discussion / Re: water in fuel
« Last post by icthus on September 02, 2022, 08:41:54 PM »
The 2021 vmax has a alarm on the filter.  I bought a new fuel water separator that I drain periodically without taking off.  Next endeavor is to buy a new polling platform. The one I had fabricated turned out like junk.   Dude was not good to work with, time to move on.

Cheers to Labor Day,
Pal
General Discussion / Re: water in fuel
« Last post by MikeA on September 02, 2022, 12:35:11 PM »
Be sure to empty the water fuel separator... 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]