Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: G3 for sale  (Read 1747 times)

icthus

• FishHead
G3 for sale
« on: July 19, 2014, 09:14:37 PM »
It pains for me to write this, but here we go.

I have a G3 with a 40/30 jet and a 55lb wireless trolling motor for sale. 
Boat runs great---I would like to sell it to someone on the board, I have a line on a flats boat in Fl. and I am trying to move some money around so I can get it by the fall for the schooling reds.  I am needing to get $5,800.00 out of it.  The sled has new carpet in it and new wires for the trolling motor.  Tires are a year old.

I will post pics when I figure out how to upload them to this site again from photo bucket.

-Pal,
aka-Craig
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
Re: G3 for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 03:36:51 PM »
Hmmm... pm inbound.

It pains for me to write this, but here we go.

I have a G3 with a 40/30 jet and a 55lb wireless trolling motor for sale. 
Boat runs great---I would like to sell it to someone on the board, I have a line on a flats boat in Fl. and I am trying to move some money around so I can get it by the fall for the schooling reds.  I am needing to get $5,800.00 out of it.  The sled has new carpet in it and new wires for the trolling motor.  Tires are a year old.

I will post pics when I figure out how to upload them to this site again from photo bucket.

-Pal,
aka-Craig

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 05:15:33 PM »
10-4,
Thanks
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 09:22:07 PM »
I've seen what this boat can do!  Highly recommended!    :D
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »
Izzy is gone---Dave enjoy her.  Run her hard, she likes to be in shallow places, and most of all make sure you give her some foreplay with the prime ball before trying to start her. 

Couldn't have gone to a better person,
Pal