Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: 6 More Months  (Read 3714 times)

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
6 More Months
« on: November 06, 2015, 11:47:09 PM »
6 more months

That’s the time it will take before these feisty river smallmouth  will pounce and blast a topwater bait or fly again.  It was so much fun going back to the basics, and just enjoying simple wet wade fishing, exploring some of the gorgeous scenic rivers we have in our area.
When the water gets warm again, and the days are longer, I’ll surely be back on the paddleboard, picking up where we left off ….chasing these great fish again.
Musky season is here, and I’m getting antsy for the next excursion.

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
Re: 6 More Months
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 09:46:53 AM »
Nice brown fish!

Though I'm not sure I'm putting my SUP away quite yet!! ;) 

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 06:39:11 PM »
Wish I was closer to East Tn...
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

dbradyh

• FishHead
  • bhaston
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »
I was just thinking about how long the next 6 months will be..... very nice fish!

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 12:28:58 PM »
Beautiful pics - what river is that?
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 08:32:49 AM »
PM Sent