Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Mayday Brews  (Read 3140 times)

DSchlact

Mayday Brews
« on: January 15, 2013, 02:11:08 PM »
I've had a chance to try a few of their brews over the last couple of weeks and haven't found one that I don't like yet.  Curious if anyone else has tried them yet and what you thought.

Dave

Delaware?Bob

• Have you heard the story of the one arm fisherman?
    • Kudu Energy
Re: Mayday Brews
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:04:26 PM »
I am always running around the Boro promoting my product. Needless to say I have tried all of their brews  :D The Evil Octopus takes the cake! All the others are decent. I think it's that fact that I love the Evil Octopus so much it hinders my judgement on the lighter brews. Great beers!
Cheers

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:10:24 PM »
Digging this one up. I was by the Brewery the other day and it looks like a cool place. Might need to go meet these folks and set up a keg for the next gathering.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

DSchlact

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 09:22:48 AM »
That's a great idea.  Ozzy Nelson is the guy to talk to there...super nice guy, opened early for us on one of his busiest days this summer to accomodate a group outing I was putting together.  I probably still have his email address if you'd like it...

Maybe next 'boro forum get together should be up at the tap room...call it a "planning session"

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 09:35:46 AM »

Maybe next 'boro forum get together should be up at the tap room...call it a "planning session"

Yes that's a great idea. Lets have one that isn't on a Fri. Fri, Sat, and Sun are sacred.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

DSchlact

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 10:16:58 AM »
Works for me...pretty sure they are only open Thurs-Sat so would have to be on a Thursday evening.

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 11:05:17 AM »
Heard they have music on Saturday afternoons.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum