Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Carpin' Sunday.  (Read 3188 times)

toddro

• FishHead
Carpin' Sunday.
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:16:33 AM »
Looking to do some carpin' on Sunday for the Fly South Tourney.  I have not been able to get out yet, and it looks like the rivers are going to be too high to wade fish.  I have pulled a muscle in my back and can't get my canoe on/off my Jeep by myself so I am looking for someone who may want to do some carpin' on Sunday.  Maybe we could do two canoes, or double up, or someone has an open seat?  Hit me...
"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

Glenn Hawkins

• FishHead
Re: Carpin' Sunday.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 12:02:56 PM »
I'm game!  Let's go Sunday.  My boat or your canoe.  PM or give me a call.

Glenn ;D

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 05:58:57 PM »
Thanks Glenn - I will call you tonight or tomorrow some time.  My phone is dead at the moment...

Todd

"A passion for steelhead is a hard ride. It is all consuming. God help the woman, man, or child who hopes to compete for some small claim to the passion in the angler so stricken." Bill McMillan, Foreword- A Passion for Steelhead

toddro

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 11:39:44 AM »
Looks like my wife will have to work Sunday morning so I am going to have the boys.  We will be out paddling somewhere trying to find some carps in the high and muddy waters of Middle TN.  Most likely JPP.  Thanks!

MN Fishing Bum

Carpin' Sunday.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 03:04:30 PM »
Take my boat....