Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: COE Stopped  (Read 2602 times)

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
COE Stopped
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:32:22 PM »
Got this in my Inbox today from Wade White and Change.org page.

We won a huge victory today!! The two year moratorium to stop the Corps of engineers has been signed into law! They can not place any more buoys and they can't enforce any placed down. Great victory thanks to everyone who has worked to make this happen!
Go fishing and enjoy the freedoms we have, they are so precious! Wade White
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

icthus

• FishHead
Re: COE Stopped
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 10:11:59 PM »
We the people....a small step for man, a giant leap for man kind.  This government is killing me.  Even in grad school it amazed me where we came from and where we are today.  I have never seen a system that was created by the people screw the people that pay them to work.  I cant wait until either: A- I win the lottery; or b-make enough money to move to the islands.  Dont get me wrong, I am proud and thankful for the vets that gave their lives for my selfish living, but I am feeling like the bill of rights are fading in the background while the government crams crap down my throat and steels from my wallet. 

KCCO---I would recommend Sammy IPA longitude 428 IPA.

Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"