Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Went camping  (Read 2991 times)

icthus

• FishHead
Went camping
« on: October 30, 2012, 07:10:36 PM »
Went camping with some of the pals this weekend.  A bunch of fish were caught, the wind was rough, and I enjoyed a nice 9 year Knob Creek.  I wish I would have had my camera because we banged some good fish. 

Pal, thanks for getting camp ready, pal thanks for getting the knot out of my 5wt.  Pal a PITF for you (we are going to let it slide, but learn how to net a fish and climb a hill.)  Pals's great to see you floating on Sunday.  Knob Creek is top shelf in my book. I could never drop that kind of jack on whiskey, but it is good to have a friend who does.

To the rest of the team....Goodnight and $hitty hockey..... bunch of greedy canadians/europeans who try to understand finances with dumb@ss americans that put this country in a economic downfall for three years running.    I almost feel like Obama had this entire weather thing planned.  Unbelievable-next we are going to get free healthcare.  WEEEEEEEE---Hook a Pal up--genuine back injury.... come on Dr. you know the drill.  I complain you write a script; next thing you know we see each other at a rave. (not judging, just saying)

I'm out--long drifts, small indicators, and smaller stoneflies.
OP---gordie, you know the original pal, but he is dead to me so now I am the OP....feels good to get that off my chest,

Original Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Went camping
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 07:58:03 AM »
Good times this weekend. The Knob was tasty and we will have it again, for sure. I f'd up my leader more than once and Pal (the rowing machine) hooked me up, I owe you.

Just remember, there is no "I" in Pal!!  ;D
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

mrl0004

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 12:31:16 PM »
I think I understood most of that.  :-\  Sounds like good drink, good friends, and to top it off fish were caught. Good work.
"Often, I have been exhausted on trout streams, uncomfortable, wet, cold, briar scarred, sunburned, mosquito-bitten, but never, with a fly rod in my hand, have I been in a place that was less than beautiful."

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »
I think I understood most of that.  :-\  Sounds like good drink, good friends, and to top it off fish were caught. Good work.

yeh, i think it's some kind of gangsta talk :o