Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Towee Jet  (Read 3171 times)

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
Towee Jet
« on: May 19, 2012, 06:16:34 PM »
Took the Towee up the Flint river today, i put in in an area that i never would have been able to launch the bigger boat, i litterally backed boat and trailer off river bank, boat is so light i was able to crank it right back on, when ready to leave!! The more i test the new boat the more impressed i am, this boat will run SKINNY!!!!! you can actually turn it with your body weight like riding a surfboard!!! The boat is incredibly responsive!! I REALLY LOVE MY NEW BOAT!!!! :D :D
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
Re: Towee Jet
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »

Stop gloating >:(

Some of us still have props and wading boots.

:'(

Catch any shoalies?

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »
no Shoalies, I did hook and loose a really big fish today, but didn't fish much, more of an exploratory mission. Sorry about the Gloat, still sooo excited about new Toy!!
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »
Travis, it's the wrong Flint for shoalies. Can't wait to see her in action!

countryflyfisher

• fishing water noone talks about
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 09:16:04 PM »
His Boat is does run very skinny is and is a pleasure to fish out of. You just have to watch him with that %^*! remote he has for the trolling motor. He will ask you to unclip the drag chain and just when you get good and off balance he starts playing the the remote. 
The more I fish the more I realize it isn t about the fishing.  The older I get the more I realize it is about the moments God has hand crafted just for me. 

countryflyfisher

gaspergou

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 09:24:11 PM »
Can't be any worse than the old trolling motor on the Woolbridge! ;)

[yeah, I know. Glass houses and all that...]

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 04:19:56 AM »
Glad you are pleased Eric! Always good to see someones expectations are exceeded with a large purchase such as a boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum