Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: 12-3  (Read 1345 times)

icthus

• FishHead
12-3
« on: December 03, 2009, 06:12:28 PM »
In honor of S.Howard and his big words that have to be looked up.

I went out today and a cool northwest wind whippped around my boat like a Sooners tornado.  I casted and scouted many different areas along the north and east shore of the Lake we call J.P.P.  I saw a couple of fish working but nothing that could hold the attention on my frozen fingers and tired shoulder so I decided to head home.  Needless to say, the fish had to take a day off, but I was hoping there would still be one out there that would committ suicide on my hook.

Blessings
Icthus

good word steve, I learned something today. :)
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

Gofisher

• FishHead
  • "Sometimes I just don't pay attention!"
Re: 12-3
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »
Great effort Craig! Keep at em...
"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Gierach

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: 12-3
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »
Craig, great work. It was chilly out yesterday. Glad I could share some wisdom.  :)
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum