Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: PCB last week.  (Read 4932 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Re: PCB last week.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 07:08:16 AM »
Thanks! Glad you guys enjoyed it.

I'd add that if your in the area, by all means go check out the Springs in FL. It's worth the trip down just to do that. IMO they are one of the coolest places in the US. Go early in the day and avoid them on the weekends.  I'd love to go check out the Everglades next. Just figuring out how to not get lost...
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

oldmanelrod

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 01:16:42 PM »
Thanks for all your pictures. They let me see places I have never gone to. They are always great pictures!

mrl0004

• FishHead
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 12:19:56 PM »

I'd add that if your in the area, by all means go check out the Springs in FL.

Excellent flicks! Not sure which springs you went to, but there are several close to where I grew up. They are stunning bodies of water indeed.
"Often, I have been exhausted on trout streams, uncomfortable, wet, cold, briar scarred, sunburned, mosquito-bitten, but never, with a fly rod in my hand, have I been in a place that was less than beautiful."