Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: View of theCumberland Plateau  (Read 6396 times)

oldmanelrod

View of theCumberland Plateau
« on: June 12, 2019, 05:53:07 PM »
A Lincoln County, TN view of the Cumberland Plateau. Some where in it runs the Elk River.

MikeA

• Administrator
  • https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http
Re: View of theCumberland Plateau
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 09:23:30 AM »
Beautiful.
My drive down Snows Hill this morning was beautiful too. The clear cool air with no atmospheric haze made every thing in sight just pop. Even on my way to the car this morning I couldn't help but notice how nice it was. Birds singing, breeze blowing through the poplars, big bright white puffy clouds rolling across the ridge. I had to stop for a min and just take it in. Some days it feels like I live in paradise.
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

Bfish

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 06:42:07 PM »
Very nice.  I always like that view, and the one dropping into Grassy Cove. 

oldmanelrod

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 02:15:28 PM »
Beautiful.
My drive down Snows Hill this morning was beautiful too. The clear cool air with no atmospheric haze made every thing in sight just pop. Even on my way to the car this morning I couldn't help but notice how nice it was. Birds singing, breeze blowing through the poplars, big bright white puffy clouds rolling across the ridge. I had to stop for a min and just take it in. Some days it feels like I live in paradise.
Nature is a gift from God that we can all enjoy for free and it was hard to beat when I took the pic.

oldmanelrod

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 02:16:19 PM »
Very nice.  I always like that view, and the one dropping into Grassy Cove.

Yes sir it is hard to beat.

David L. Darnell

• FishHead
  • Insane Trout Bum
    • my site
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 09:40:43 PM »
Oldmanelrod, I have looked upon that area where the picture was made a time or two or three :)

oldmanelrod

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 04:14:55 PM »
Oldmanelrod, I have looked upon that area where the picture was made a time or two or three :)

David Darnell,
You live in a very nice area. As you and I know there are lots of post card areas there.