Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Thinking about making the trip?  (Read 2542 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
  • https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http
Thinking about making the trip?
« on: October 12, 2013, 07:42:19 AM »
I had to come check on my camper and get it ready to move if this shutdown keeps on. Little River road is closed and so is Little Greenbriar... So from Townsend over the mtn you have to go through Wears Valley, Pigeon Poop, and Shatlinburg. That's also where the majority of people who came anyway are now congregated. 441 is open but it's a looooong way to get over the mtn now because the fed gov has the authority to close main thoroughfares into and out of areas when they can't get their way. When the multi millionaires on capital hill get pissed off it's the people who get punished..... Working people I should add. So in short if your thinking about coming up here, save your money and buy some stuff online (no taxes). 

Ohh, and let's not forget these fine folks who locked us out of our own property come election time.  ;)
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
Re: Thinking about making the trip?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 08:32:19 AM »
& to make it worse, they say it's OK for the statws to send them money to fund the Parks, BS!

Remember to vote or i'd really like to have the whole shooting match impeached from the top down.

Grumpy

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Thinking about making the trip?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 08:37:25 AM »
Yep, checked on my paycheck, taxes still coming out.

Screw them all! Time for a  cleaning on the hill.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum