Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: new guy on the block  (Read 1992 times)

frank

new guy on the block
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:18:28 AM »
when I used to tap in this site,it opened blue then off we went to a whole range of topics,nymphing,etc,etc..Now when I tap in,go right to Discussion and other topics,so miss the other topics..Is it me,or something?Would like to have all of the articles..love the site anyway,will take what you offer...frank

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: new guy on the block
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 01:16:21 PM »
Frank, do you see the home button at the top? Try that and then you should see the full site. As well, make sure the header sections are not collapsed (look over to right and see if there is a plus sign, if so, click it and it will expand).

Let me know if that helps.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

frank

Re: new guy on the block
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 10:17:09 AM »
Steve,I'm embaressed to cause such a fuss!! get the home sign but no plus sign on right side..sigh..just checked Salmon River for steel fishing,it is minus 2,nobady swinging..Am dying to try vladi worm for steel in April..A good New YEAR to you good sir...frank