Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: caught in lightning  (Read 926 times)

icthus

• FishHead
caught in lightning
« on: July 18, 2019, 08:50:02 AM »
Had the chance to get out the last two nights and two nights in a row you would have thought God was having a dance party with all the flashes of lightning in the sky.  I am still amazed on how bad the weathermen can be given all the technology they have.  The weather channel was showing no rain, local weather was showing rain only in the north counties, and as I stood and breathed lightning and rain were coming down on us.  Bummer because the triple tail are on the lights and that is some good eats.  First world problems for sure, but still frustrating.

On the flip side, there seems to be three days of diving in my future so hopefully fish will be on the menu the next couple of nights.  The dive today is at the local pass.  A pal of mine has been getting broke off by some pretty big grouper, so we are going to try to get his hooks back today.  :)

Mike, have you thought about a little get together this fall????

Just pal-ling out loud.  Have a great weekend!
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"