Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Centerhill Lake / Center Hill 12/3 12/4
« Last post by MikeA on December 05, 2022, 09:45:42 AM »
Spent two days on the lake. Brutally slow. Can see the fish looking at my baits on active target but they just wont eat. Active target is a game changer ya'll. No more wondering if you're in the fish or if they're seeing your bait. Did manage several fish just nothing like we were expecting. Sunday was pretty cold. Thankfully my wife got me a heated vest. That and my Simm/Sage  ;D stuff kept me toasty.

I don't understand what happened to Windstopper fishing clothing? The stuff is amazing but you almost can't find it anymore.

First pic is Dr Sheerwood holding what was the best fish of the weekend.
General Discussion / Re: Garmin and Customer Service
« Last post by MikeA on December 05, 2022, 09:40:39 AM »
Good to hear companies that care still exist.Lowrance fan here.
General Discussion / Re: Garmin and Customer Service
« Last post by Bfish on December 02, 2022, 05:32:18 PM »
Good to know.  I got a Garmin 2 years ago based on a friend that is a regional manager for a chain sporting goods company.  He says they have the fewest returns with Garmin.   All I know is that I am pleased and it is easy to use.
General Discussion / Garmin and Customer Service
« Last post by icthus on December 02, 2022, 12:59:15 PM »
My expectations for good Customer Service has dropped dramatically over the last 3 years.  I am pleasantly pleased to say Garmin has not dropped their standard.  The rep spent over a hour with me going through troubleshooting and updating my depth finder.  Polite, asked questions, and listened.  Amazing, best part was you could understand him. 

Because of this I will buy another Garmin when the time comes…..

Cheers Pals,

Pal
General Discussion / Re: Another day on the water
« Last post by Grouse on December 01, 2022, 08:06:34 AM »
We have blues, but using traps for stone crab.

-pa

Nice! Jealous of the bounty of the sea! Reckon I'll have to go catch crawdaddys if I want seafood 😂
General Discussion / Re: Another day on the water
« Last post by icthus on November 30, 2022, 09:17:07 AM »
We have blues, but using traps for stone crab.

-pa
General Discussion / Re: I told you I was gonna give'em a toothache!
« Last post by Grouse on November 29, 2022, 07:26:02 PM »
LOL. You're a man of your word! I like that.  ;D
I try. We hit a duck hole over in Camden this weekend and cleaned house as well.
General Discussion / Re: Harvest time in the Tennessee Hills!
« Last post by Grouse on November 29, 2022, 07:24:29 PM »
Do you hunt Morels?
I have romped the hills as much or more than anyone in the spring chasing turkeys for 20+ years  and have yet to see one. And I keep my eyes peeled for them too. However I have dug many pounds of Ginseng over the years.
General Discussion / Re: Harvest time in the Tennessee Hills!
« Last post by MikeA on November 29, 2022, 08:40:01 AM »
Do you hunt Morels?
General Discussion / Re: I told you I was gonna give'em a toothache!
« Last post by MikeA on November 29, 2022, 08:39:26 AM »
LOL. You're a man of your word! I like that.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10