Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Night snookin
« Last post by grumpy on February 23, 2023, 04:38:03 PM »
Good fishing report nont heless , flowing high in these parts.
General Discussion / Night snookin
« Last post by icthus on February 22, 2023, 06:51:43 AM »
Made it out a couple of nights ago and hit the normal milk run looking for snook.  A good incoming tide was set and light wind was in my future.  I hit close to 50 lights and only 3 docks held fish.  Crazy, normally John’s Pass holds a lot of fish.  This time of year is always hit or miss with the warming of the water.  White bait is starting to show, next thing you know the tarpon will be at the bridges and the snook will be on the beach. 

Hope all is well Pals
Pal
General Discussion / Re: Done with the ducks!
« Last post by Grouse on February 04, 2023, 07:01:17 PM »
Looks like a great season, and a bit chilly.

Good luck with those fish, spent way to much time and money chasing them around with a pal on here.

Cheers to the weekend,
Pal

It sure was! And yeah, it's a bad habit. Got another $250 order of plugs coming in the mail and need to work up a couple leaders for the fly rod. My buddy brought me some moose hair from Alaska, wanting to tie a couple flies with it just to say I did.
« Last post by icthus on February 03, 2023, 02:46:36 PM »
Looks like a great season, and a bit chilly.

Good luck with those fish, spent way to much time and money chasing them around with a pal on here.

Cheers to the weekend,
Pal
« Last post by Grouse on February 02, 2023, 09:49:00 PM »
Now on to my true love, pot bellied pre spawn momma musky!
« Last post by Grouse on February 02, 2023, 09:47:03 PM »
😁
General Discussion / Done with the ducks!
« Last post by Grouse on February 02, 2023, 09:45:04 PM »
  😁
General Discussion / colder water
« Last post by icthus on January 10, 2023, 06:34:09 PM »
Went out Saturday, and the high was 68.  You would think that the fish would be moving around, but with two hard tides the flats never warmed and the bite was shutdown.  I fished seawalls, oysters, and deep grass and nothing, not even a bite It was good to be on the water, but you get spoiled Sept-Dec. and then the dog days of 60 degree, and 50 degree nights set in and the fishing goes downhill fast.

Pals-will be in pal country sooner then later
Pal
General Discussion / Re: Cold water
« Last post by grumpy on December 29, 2022, 04:46:20 PM »
that's considered a heat wave here ;D
General Discussion / Cold water
« Last post by icthus on December 28, 2022, 05:42:42 PM »
Went out today with Pal Jr and it was slow. Found a sun filled oyster bay loaded with reds, and sheep’s. Manages 3, missed a keeper and that was it for 6 hours of fishing.  52 degrees is a big shock from 68 just 6 days ago. 

Cheers to the new year,
Pal
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10