Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Any reports lately?  (Read 2135 times)

Travis C.

Any reports lately?
« on: March 20, 2009, 07:54:35 AM »
It is about that time of the year for our annual trip and my annual I swore never going back up there but here I come again to the Obey.   ;D

Guys you really need to be pulling for me this time.  This year has to be the the turning point. After three years, three trips, three illnesses and three flat tires hopefully a smooth sailing one is going to happen this year.  Because they say everything comes in "three's" right. 

I am looking forward to it regerdless what happens, good fishing, good lies, good beer and there was only a way to watch some good basketball. That camp ground is death to an antenna. If anyone is up that way April 4,5,6 give us a shout we should be on site either #1 or #2 can't remember which look for two jon boats and smallmouth plates on an explorer.

Also, if anyone has been recently a report so we can get an idea of what to expect them biting would be appreciated. Usually, it's midges and hopefully not changed.

Thanks,

Travis