Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fly Fishing General Discussion / Re: What happened??
« Last post by icthus on Yesterday at 04:18:56 PM »
Mike,
I second tható-

Steve,
Thank you for all yo do as well

Thank you Pal
General Discussion / Re: SNOW!!
« Last post by David L. Darnell on January 16, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »
wish I was born where it showed 3 months a year, love it, love to fish in it. First I've witnessed since last October in British COlumbia.

Get well, stay away from people if possible, I'm doing me part :)
General Discussion / SNOW!!
« Last post by Steve Howard on January 16, 2018, 02:52:20 PM »
Well we ended up with a little over 3" of snow in the Oak Hill area. This crazy cold isn't helping at all.

Thank goodness it will be near 60 this weekend.  :o
« Last post by Steve Howard on January 15, 2018, 05:04:35 PM »
Godaddy "migrated" the site unbenounced to me. Problem happened when they only migrated 1/4 o the site. They found a backup and got it fixed. As for the forum I have a backup staged and will get it back to where it was on 1/12 ASAP. It's been a bit fickle but I have a copy so should be good soon. Thanks for hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit guys. I pay alot extra just to have the forum and it's hard to let all those years of fun and good reports just disappear. I too am hoping to get back this year and move away from FB. You might get more likes there but good like finding reports from friends a month, a year or forget about 7 years ago.... You can do that here.

David Darnell will never ever be banned from here. Please tell him it's not him.

Mike,

Thanks for everything you do to keep this site running. I too like to go back and look at old posts.

Steve
« Last post by icthus on January 15, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »
I used to get banned bi- monthly.
Tell Darnell itís a badge of honor. 

Older and wiser Pal just pals around now not trying to post pictures of animals and what not.

Those were the days,
Pal

« Last post by TFTN Admin on January 15, 2018, 09:57:21 AM »
Godaddy "migrated" the site unbenounced to me. Problem happened when they only migrated 1/4 o the site. They found a backup and got it fixed. As for the forum I have a backup staged and will get it back to where it was on 1/12 ASAP. It's been a bit fickle but I have a copy so should be good soon. Thanks for hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit guys. I pay alot extra just to have the forum and it's hard to let all those years of fun and good reports just disappear. I too am hoping to get back this year and move away from FB. You might get more likes there but good like finding reports from friends a month, a year or forget about 7 years ago.... You can do that here.

David Darnell will never ever be banned from here. Please tell him it's not him.
« Last post by Steve Howard on January 15, 2018, 09:09:55 AM »
The site went down Saturday with an error and I let Mike know and I know he worked a while to bring it back online.

Yeah, seems like some things are not where they were before the issue as some of the boards show that there should be posts but they are missing.
« Last post by TWiles on January 15, 2018, 08:54:44 AM »
Oh Yeah,
Darnell canít access...he wants To know why you blocked him?? ::)
Fly Fishing General Discussion / What happened??
« Last post by TWiles on January 15, 2018, 08:52:50 AM »
Not that traffic flow is staggering , lately, but I notice content/posts missing.

Hope to contribute more to the board this year, and get off Facebook.
Travis
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10