Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: BTW 2017 Hunting/Fishing License Go On Sale......  (Read 4984 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Re: BTW 2017 Hunting/Fishing License Go On Sale......
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 09:23:44 AM »
Annnd,, They didn't cut the fee to get it online with your phone, where you don't get anything to keep with you. I Love the TWRA agents, but lately the license fees are  getting outa hand. Remember when the creel agent asked you if you'd pay more to fish here and you say hell yea, I love fishing, its a great deal! Well, they fixed that lol.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

JoelO

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 03:50:51 PM »
I got the lifetime license a few years ago when I turned 51...since I hunt & fish it was a no-brainer (well as long as I stay around for a few years).  It's pretty pricey unless you're really young or fairly old.

Lifetime Sportsman License Fees.   The cost of this special license is determined by the age of the applicant as follows:

Under 3 years of age - $200.00
3 years of age but less than 7 years of age - $659.00
7 years of age but less than 13 years of age - $988.00
13 years of age but less than 51 years of age - $1,976.00
51 years of age but less than 65 years of age - $1,153.00
65 years of age or older - $329.00

oldmanelrod

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »
I bet that price of license will continue to rise until it reaches the point of diminishing returns. Thatvsucks but it is the cold, hard truth.