Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: 17' of social distancing  (Read 2105 times)

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
17' of social distancing
« on: March 26, 2020, 06:59:13 AM »
Hey Y'all I hope everyone is well!!! Thinking about trying to find some fishable water this weekend, anyone interested in getting out?? Please bring your own Thermometer....  :o :o :o
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

MikeA

• Administrator
  • https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http
Re: 17' of social distancing
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 07:44:30 AM »
I've been fishing Center Hill and Chickamauga getting them Green fish. Chick is off the charts good and about to really explode. FYI, if anybody gets the sickness, a little ride at 70 mph across the lake in 45 degree temps seems to bring that temp right back down. Went over the Collins on my way to and back yesterday. Its raging. Caney Fork is insane high and muddy. Center Hill is WAAAY high but that's a good thing. A tip. When clear lakes get muddy they actually fish better. So the Hill is a good place to go if you just need to get out. Holler!
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

David L. Darnell

• FishHead
  • Insane Trout Bum
    • my site
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 05:51:12 PM »
doing my part, I was already pretty good at the distancing thing, signed up for the "buyout" waiting on my date, first time in my career instead of my telling a company I'm leaving, the company is giving me a two week notice  ;D

Sam is grown and in college, UTC but home from this funk bug, lots of work on the homeplace and fish to be chased. Life is good.

Bfish

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 08:09:03 PM »
Went for a hike today (Stinging Fork) with the kids (and wife).  Planned on mowing 10 yards tomorrow but word has gotten out, so it is now 15.  Meaning I am mowing on Saturday too.  Agh.  Might try to pull some bobbers for crappie with my boys, on Monday or Tuesday, if the water level/turbidity cooperate.