Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: White Bass are in  (Read 2463 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
  • https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http
White Bass are in
« on: April 06, 2017, 03:46:31 PM »
Put in at Mona Tuesday and had a pretty good day. They were still not fully ready to eat and the 7 fish I kept were all males and completely empty of food. Lots of follows and non commit, but in a few days all that will change...
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

TheYiman

Re: White Bass are in
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »
Thanks for the update!  Headed out next week for them.  I got a buddy coming to town who specifically was hoping to chase of whites.  Great news! 

I went looking last week but the river was mud.

Looper Flies

White Bass are in
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 06:56:11 AM »
Thanks for the heads up, Mike.  I was there last week and it wasn't as successful of a trip as I had hoped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fish on!

Yoda

• Yoda
  • FishHead
"Fish, or fish not...There is no Golf..."~Yda~

kaisersoze

• FishHead
Re: White Bass are in
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 04:55:00 PM »
Totally caught like 25 on Thurs and if you can find a school of em ring the bell suckas!
Red hair special worked for me and i talked to a guy that used to be a guide and he said he caught his on a German Boo whatever that is. Them wb are sure fun a 6wt!
Who is John Galt?