Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: CFR Fundraiser Apr 7th  (Read 2100 times)

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
CFR Fundraiser Apr 7th
« on: April 01, 2013, 06:41:40 AM »
It's almost here, live music, great food, raffle items, ticket items & fishing bums & gals. Ticket's are for sale at the local flyshops, $5 off the door price.
All money raised goes towards giving the ladies a 3 day retreat & introducing them to what we all enjoy so much.
I had the pleasure of guiding a lady from Murfreesboro last year. Emily was terminal & lost her battle earlier this year & hopefully is casting in greater water's above. She was a trooper & caught plenty of fish, laughed at me when i backed out of the ater when the snakes came by & gave me another view of life. RIP Emily.
I know a few of you volunteered to tie flies for the boxes Fred Mertz has provided, we'll be turning the auction box in mid week & we still have til May to put the flies in the boxes for the retreat.
Hope to see you at the fund raiser,

Grumpy