Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Cabelas Clear Creek 7' 3wt with Drake reel  (Read 4931 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Cabelas Clear Creek 7' 3wt with Drake reel
« on: April 13, 2006, 07:21:32 AM »
Cabelas Clear Creek 7' 3wt with Drake reel, Cordura case and BRAND NEW 3wt Orvis wonderline.
If interested I will post some pics. I paid $200+ for it new. Used it about 10 times. It is a great casting rod and has been mentioned in several Ultra light fly rod articles as being one of the best deals going for a light outfit.

Does not come with the Ross reel in this picture!!

These moderate-action rods are crafted using 38-million modulus IM6 graphite and are perfect when small flies, casting accuracy and delicate presentations are the key to success. The heavier 4- and 5-wts. are ideal when windy conditions exist. Lightweight graphite reel seats, reliable spigot ferrule joints and matte-black blanks. Rods include a rugged Cordura® nylon rod case. Clear Creek Combos come with your choice of a Ross FlyCast or a Cabela's CSR reel. Each reel comes with Cortland Clear Creek weight-forward floating line ($48 value) and backing. 

There is nothing wrong with this great little rod. I build my own and have replaced this one with a custom Dancraft.

I am asking $150 for it.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956