Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 2039 times)

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 22, 2018, 07:40:27 AM »
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and gives thanks for everything and everyone in their life.

Life is short, give thanks!

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

icthus

• FishHead
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 11:25:56 AM »
Thanks given. To the pals that faithfully read this board happy thanksgiving.  To those who lurk and don’t post, a happy thanksgiving to you as well.

-Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:56:03 PM »
It was a good urn! Hope all of you had a good one as well.

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »
Visited Tn, this past week and there are a ton of people everywhere. I felt like I was home, but I had to drive 20 miles to get anywhere and sit in traffic for 30 minutes.  I can see the frustration this can bring some.  The cold was a bit much as well, but the good nature of people was nice to be around.  This sunny state misses that.

Have a great last day of the weekend,
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »
Yep traffic is horrible here in on the ridge. Deer turkey turtles. Always in the way. :) Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone. Hope all is well.
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

fairweatherfish

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 07:28:48 PM »
Up here visiting Tennessee to round out my Thanksgiving weekend. Traffic wasn't bad on Watts Bar. Hope everyone had a great one.

Lurker