Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Walleye Techniques, Locations, Etc. For Early May on Dale Hollow  (Read 3398 times)

slowtroller

Being new to this site, I have already posted in the "General Discussion" category, but now realize this category if much better suited to my interests.  Having already booked reservations at LillyDale Campground for the first week of May, 2015 (Full Moon), and this being my first trip to Dale Hollow, I am generally in the dark as to what techniques, locations, etc. work good at that time of year.  I enjoy night fishing especially so any tips or info. someone would be willing to share is surely appreciated.  I'm rigged for trolling and most other types of fishing.  It will be just me and the wife so we're just looking to catch some 'eyes for dinner fare and also maybe a few of those famous smalllies the lake is known for.  Thanks in advance for any help any of you can give an old retiree to make our trip enjoyable.  Tight lines!

fishfindergeneral

• www.trolldhl.com
Re: Walleye Techniques, Locations, Etc. For Early May on Dale Hollow
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:56 PM »
Holler at me and I'll try to point you in the right direction.
You can reach me at Trolldhl.com.
Dave
Dave