Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Headed to NOLA  (Read 1141 times)

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Headed to NOLA
« on: April 21, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
I am headed to NOLA this week to meet some friends that I smoke cigars with a couple of times a year and this year I am lucky enough to be able to go fishing with my friend Karl and his step dad. Karl's step dad has a boat and we are headed out to some intercoastal, inlet and grass flats to fish for Reds and Specs.

For one day I am thinking I won't carry fly tackle. What do you guys think?

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

MikeA

• Administrator
Re: Headed to NOLA
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 07:34:53 AM »
More then one day if you want to catch alot of fish.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
Re: Headed to NOLA
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 08:09:52 AM »
Agreed. I think if I had access to fish another day and didn't have other plans I would be all over taking my gear but since we will only be out one day I may just fish gear and have the fun.

I pretty stoked about the one day. His step dad said they have been catching a lot of reds and specs.

Something different for sure.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum