Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Sunday Funday  (Read 2792 times)

icthus

• FishHead
Sunday Funday
« on: January 15, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »
Well,
It's the 15th of January and I am waiting on my buddies dock overlooking the water soaking in the 80 degree day. The tanks and guns are loaded, all I need is for him to get here so we can leave. Funny, this time 4 years ago I was introducing my son to this world and hoping it would warm up soon.

Happy Sunday,
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

kaisersoze

• FishHead
Re: Sunday Funday
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 03:06:00 PM »
What are you going to shoot with tanks and guns Pal??? Dont you think that is a liitle much for baby tarpon?????
Who is John Galt?

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 09:48:03 PM »
Shot a manatee and a turtle today; by George what a great day. I kid, limited on hogs, saw more grouper on one wreck then I saw all season. Had one try to
Eat a hog I shot. The amberjack showed and I passed since the pal I was with didn't have a loaded gun at the time, and it was a bit risky to shoot a 50 pounder hoping you stone it. Good weather and tides so hope to find some reds this week

Have a great day,
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

MikeA

• Administrator
  • https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 09:25:07 AM »
The River dick would be so proud of what you have become! LOLZ. Keep it up!
There is not much collective security in a flock of sheep on the way to the butcher.

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 10:22:52 AM »
Pal, looking forward to coming back down soon. Will let you know the timeline this week.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

icthus

• FishHead
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 01:29:27 PM »
I saw river dick 10 miles out in his riverhawk.
I said, hi river dick/ gulf dick- what should I call you
he spit and said, hey pal.

I said... RD/GD I'm out.

-Pal