Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Sleeping  (Read 664 times)

icthus

• FishHead
Sleeping
« on: July 25, 2021, 03:59:45 AM »
Funny how you can wake up at 4am and not be tired in fishing days, but struggle to get going on no fishing days. 

Snapper season is in full swing,

“Go to go deep, pal”
Pal
"You see the fish, make the cast. Tic, tic, hit him, no not a trout set!!!!!! What are you doing?"

Skunkedagain

• Lodgers
Re: Sleeping
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 03:06:36 PM »
Is that why you didn’t call me back? Too tired? 8)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

grumpy

• Global Moderator
    • ctflyfishingforum
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 10:50:15 AM »
Funny how you can wake up at 4am and not be tired in fishing days, but struggle to get going on no fishing days. 

“Go to go deep, pal”
Pal

wait til you hit 40, heard that yesterday ;D

Skunkedagain

• Lodgers
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 12:01:29 AM »
wait til you hit 40, heard that yesterday ;D

😉
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

TWiles

• DDS
  • FishHead
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »
Glad you’re still getting out there.  Hope your inshore  water situation isn’t too bad, and things recover soon.  Offshore sounds like the way to go.  That snapper is amazing dinner—-just paid $35/lb last time I bought some to cook for our hosts.

jladdsmith

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 09:26:34 PM »

“Go to go deep, pal”
Pal

It really do be like that.  I never slept as a kid with a day of fishing or hunting ahead of me.  Like Christmas morning every time I got to go.  Now, it's still the same...FATDS and just get your stuff together for the next time out.  I'm not Blessed at all, but shit I like taking a kid (or an old guy) fishing, and get to do that more and more it seems.  I'mma start an OnlyFans- Featuring a dude I've never met named Pal.