Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Gypsies taking over  (Read 3282 times)

David L. Darnell

• FishHead
  • Insane Trout Bum
    • my site
Gypsies taking over
« on: July 24, 2013, 07:34:04 PM »
Been a while since I've been by the dam/river, dropped by on the way home from work.

We're not far behind the Caney  ;D

countryflyfisher

• fishing water noone talks about
Re: Gypsies taking over
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 08:18:50 PM »
David correct me if I am wrong last time I talked to the Game Warden in that area he mentioned writing a lot of tickets for people parking down there. Yes you are right we are not far behind the Caney luckly enough The Elk isn't stuck between two cities and doesn't have tons of public wading access compared to the Caney.
The more I fish the more I realize it isn t about the fishing.  The older I get the more I realize it is about the moments God has hand crafted just for me. 

countryflyfisher

David L. Darnell

• FishHead
  • Insane Trout Bum
    • my site
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 08:21:17 PM »
you are correct, I don't know if the owner is near, but leaving one will get you a ticket.

Been quite a few years ago, I witnessed a Ford F-150 with about 3" of the top sticking out of the generation, was parked far to the left out of the current.

bmb

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:34:18 AM »
rainbow umbrellas and all....:)
good news!...John 3:16:)

Steve H

• Need to fish!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 11:31:05 AM »
A gallon of chlorine in the gene pool immediately.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

countryflyfisher

• fishing water noone talks about
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 11:38:23 PM »
Lucky they don't travel far from their cars.
The more I fish the more I realize it isn t about the fishing.  The older I get the more I realize it is about the moments God has hand crafted just for me. 

countryflyfisher

czkid

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 07:35:56 PM »
And for the most part they pay no attention to advice as to the fact that it's a $40 FEDERAL ticket.  I don't know how many I've told about it being illegal, and only about 50% pay any attention....

Aren't people interesting???

Ralph
Petri Heil

Ralph