Caney Fork Trout Fly Fishing - Caney Fork Trout Guide

TrophyFishingTN.Com
Videos

Striper, Trout, Smallmouth, and Musky, guide trips in the Nashville area. Our home waters are Cumberland and Caney Fork River and our specialty is fly fishing for Trout and Stripers.

~Our tradition is that of the first man who sneaked away to the creek when the tribe did not really need fish~

Author Topic: Jackson Superfishal $600  (Read 2237 times)

MikeA

• Administrator
Jackson Superfishal $600
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:08:32 AM »
Green Superfishal in great shape. Has a few mods like anchor chain, improved rod tip protection, Paddle holder, etc.This is a Cadillac of SUP's. Super stable. I'll throw in several ram mount conventional rod holders that have never been used.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Bfish

• FishHead
Re: Jackson Superfishal $600
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:47:47 PM »
Does it have a seat/cooler?  What about a paddle? 

Any interest in partial trade?  I have a goretex drysuit that I am not using.

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 03:00:48 PM »
I'll throw in the engel cooler yes. No I plant to keep the paddle. I paid almost $200 for it and I plan to purchase another board. I'm needing the money to purchase another board.
Alas, all the evil of the twentieth century is possible everywhere on earth. Yet, I have not given up all hope that human beings and nations may be able, in spite of all, to learn from the experience of other people without having to go through it personally. The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Bfish

• FishHead
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 03:04:28 PM »
hmm, if it is still around tax return time, I will take it.  Otherwise, I need to sell some other stuff first.  Just bought a rental house that needs new bathroom floor and oven, so I am short on cash right now.

Glenn Hawkins

• FishHead
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 02:00:50 PM »
Mike,
What SUP will you be moving into next?

MikeA

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 02:10:01 PM »
Not sure. Inflatable or maybe a Diablo. I've loved the Jackson since it first came out but I'd like to try some other alternatives.